Fair Trade Coffee & Chocolate
“Every time you spend money, you’re casting a vote for the kind of world you want.”
– Anna Lappe
The Unitarian Universalist Service Committee’s Coffee Project, partnering with Equal Exchange, is an innovative way, through Fair Trade, for our congregation to reach out to small farmers in the coffee-growing world, allowing us to strengthen our commitment to economic justice by our choices.
- UUSP participation began December 2008
- Fairly Traded Coffee, Tea & Chocolate products available twice monthly
- Provide Organic Fair Trade Coffee served during Sunday Coffee Hour
- Proceeds dedicated to Green Sanctuary efforts
- specifically the ongoing installation of LED lighting throughout our church building
By purchasing these fair trade products, you are helping to support small farmers around the globe, helping the UUSC continue it’s commitment to their human rights, helping our church community to live our mission, and you are getting an excellent product at a fair price.
Contact: Karen Frank