Writing, editing, design, layout, photography, video, web — if your talents are in getting a message across effectively, we need you on the Communications Committee!
Members work with a variety of mediums to help UU St. Pete communicate both within the church and with the larger community. We work to keep our congregation connected and thriving.
Examples of our work include:
- Design and production of e-newsletters
- Coordination and production of audio and video recordings of worship services and more
- Design, coding, and editing of the church website
- Take photos at church events and maintain a media archive
- Maintain and develop content for social media
- Assisting with the livestreaming of Sunday Services (also open for volunteer hours for teens!)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!