- 1/14/23 Join us to kick off MLK week of service by helping to serve and/or prepare
breakfast for those who are hungry @ 8:00 AM, 900 MLK St. South. Or show up later to
help organize the kitchen. Contact Reggie @ 727-631-1031
- 1/15/23 10:30am Service honoring the Rev Martin Luther King Jr with Rev Ben Atherton Zeman
- 1/16/23 11am – 1:00pm: 2023 MLK Dream BIG Parade. Parade route is 1.5 miles. Please
rsvp to Karen email@example.com or 727 204-9141 if you plan to join us.
- 1/17/23 3:45pm Participate in a private tour of the Dr. Carter G. Woodson Africa
American Museum. Followed by 5:00pm dinner at Chief’s Creole Cafe.
The museum is known for its work serving as a bridge for safe,
constructive, and meaningful discussions regarding history, culture,
race, equity, and empowerment, bringing individuals together from
all walks of life. This private tour provides us with a special
opportunity to learn about this museum’s mission, past successes
and plans for its future.There will also be an opportunity to view the
new exhibit of Dr Gary L Lemon’s work, entitiled: Touch in the
Spirit of Love.
So we can let both the Museum and restaurant know how many
people to expect, please rsvp to Karen firstname.lastname@example.org
or 727 204-9141 by 1/15/23.
- 1/19/23 10am Tiny Homes Ground Breaking Ceremony. This
is the second construction of a home for a Household facing homelessness. Ceremony will take
place at 4119 12th Ave. S RSVP: email@example.com or 973-768-3256 f
- 1/21/23 David Roth Concert where song, spirit, and speaking meet (davidrothmusic.com)
Doors open at 6:30, Concert 7:00 – 9:00. Cash bar available then and during intermission.
Tickets are $25 at door/$20 advance. Ticket sales in Gilmore, after Sunday services. This is a
FUNd raiser for UUSP!