Ways to Help UU St. Pete

Are you looking for a way to help UU St Pete? Do you have to take a Required Minimum Distribution from your IRA this year? If so, you can contribute all or part of your IRA distribution to UU St Pete and the amount will not be included in your taxable income for federal income tax purposes. Arrange for the contribution with the trustee of your IRA. The maximum amount is $100,000 a year. If you file a joint return, your spouse can also give up to $100,000 a year. For more information. see IRS Publication 590-B https://www.irs.gov/publications/p590b#en_US_2021_publink100090626